What is Kōkiri?
It’s a first of its kind – a business accelerator dedicated to speeding up the development of early stage Māori businesses.
The knowledge, experience, and thought leadership driving Kōkiri is spectacular. Partnering with Te Wānanga o Aotearoa and Callaghan Innovation are influential business leaders Creative HQ, Robett Hollis, Crowe Horwath and Ernst & Young Tahi.
How will Kōkiri help my business?
Support Māori-led start-ups and entrepreneurs to develop innovative products and businesses that will drive growth in New Zealand’s economy
Develop the capability of emerging Māori entrepreneurs through mentoring and specialised training to accelerate their readiness for market entry, investment and growth
Build capability in the Māori entrepreneurship and start-up ecosystem.
What does Kōkiri provide?
Kōkiri provides the 10 start-ups businesses with:
- Business startup workshops
- Access to a cash grant for the development of your product or innovation
- Opportunity to identify and obtain the resources you need to grow your business
- Co-working space and facilities
- Access to mentors with industry and technical expertise
- World class business training and mentoring
- Access to national investor groups
- Business exposure